Tuesday, April 28, 2015


I'm back again and I'm feeling super Spring-y! I saw this Milani's Illuminating Face Powder in CVS a few weeks back and decided to get it. It looked so pretty! All the different color roses. They are all supposed to signify your highlighter, bronzer and blush. So I just opened it and thought I'd give it a try. Of course....I had to tell you about it. (^_^)


Milani states that: this multi-colour, multi-purpose blush, bronzer and highlighter brings the idea of “lit from within” to the next level. Radiant but not over-the-top shimmery, the silky smooth powder – a Milani exclusive design. Also the instructions are as followed:
Use as highlighter
Use as highlighter for a brighter complexion with a lit-from-within radiant glow.
Use as bronzer
Use as a bronzer or blush for an instant healthy, sun-kissed finish.


I can't get over how gorgeous this is. It Doesn't look overly shimmery which is great for this old lady. The packaging is pretty good. It opens easily enough, it feels sturdy and it closes nicely every time.


Don't mind my wind swept hair, but this is me without it on my cheek. I do have a little bit of blush on so I decided to apply it over it a little bit so the camera could pick it up.


The smell of it, smells like most Talc powders. Please check the ingredients first at the link above before applying to your face. I know some people can't tolerate Talc or Mica. Which this has both ingredients.  It is definitely silky smooth. As seen above on my middle finger.


This is me with it on my cheek. I put the flash on both pictures so you could see if it was overly shimmery. This is not. I checked it out and I do agree that this illuminator DOES give that glow from within. The two pictures below are one swipe of it on my arm so you can see it even better.



Now the price for this on Milani's website is $9.99 for 0.35 oz. This will last me FOREVER. To me it's a great investment to add to my makeup collection. CVS sells it regularly for $9.99 but with coupons, sales etc....I believe I got it for $2.99! Not bad, huh?

So I love this illuminating face powder so far. Mainly because it isn't so shimmery like a lot out there. I will see tomorrow if my face breaks out from it and update this post with that information. I 'usually' don't have issues with powder, but...we shall see and I will let you all know.

Thanks for stopping by my friends. Talk to you soon, have a great rest of the day! Xo!!

Quality                    5    STARS
Price                        5    STARS
Application             5    STARS
Feel                         5    STARS
Look                       5    STARS

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q