Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cargo Cosmetics, you have SERIOUSLY impressed me.  I am so blown away by this lip gloss, that I have to get my thoughts together to type them down. That is how blown away I am. YOU ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF!!!!

First, let me tell you that I received the RIO Essential Lip Gloss in my BeautyBar.com Allure monthly subscription box. If you don't have that subscription box, GET IT! I have done quite a few in my time and have cancelled all of them. This one, I love! The price is right and the products you get and the sizes they come in are great!

My first impressions were when I saw it, it was ugly. To bright orange. How can ANYONE wear this? Then I opened it. Then I thought looks not so intense, that's good. But let me try it on my hand. I make a swipe and I think, it somehow is going to be shear. I look at the application stick and I think it is going to be sticky and I'm just going to hate it!!!



But, this lip gloss....I am quoting Cargo Cosmetics website on this product:

Its super high shine gloss delivers intense color payoff and locks in moisture to keep lips feeling hydrated . This long wearing lip gloss has a slick texture that feels creamy, gliding over lips without being sticky. Ingredients such a Vitamin E and Jojoba Seed oil help increase lip moisture and decrease the appearance of furrows around the mouth while increasing lip volume to its maximum fullness.

Features and Benefits
  • Super high shine gloss delivers intense color payoff.
  • Slick texture feels creamy gliding over lips – non sticky.
  • Locks in moisture to keep lips feeling hydrated.
  • Long wearing.
Weight: 0.08 oz / 2.5 ml


Above is the picture of RIO on my lips. I quoted Cargo's Website because it does EXACTLY what it says it does! My lips have felt more moisturized after a short period of time then they ever have. It isn't sticky at all! Kind of, creamy...I'd say. The pigmentation is nice and long wearing. It has lasted longer than all my other lip glosses of many brands. It doesn't last all day, but much longer than other brands. It also gave the appearance of fuller lips. Not extreme but yes, it did. It decreased the furrows in my lips as well!!!! Furrows? Did I just say furrows? I didn't even KNOW what they were called until getting this lip gloss and researching it! Holy Cow...I love you Cargo!! Great lip gloss AND I'm gaining knowledge! LOL


WITH FLASH


WITHOUT FLASH
 
This lip gloss is $16.00 which you can purchase at Cargo's Website or purchase from your local Ulta. There are 14 other shades I believe. They look amazing.
 
Why Cargo? Why did you make such an amazing lip gloss? There goes my savings!!! LOL Well done Cargo. I look forward to other products you have in store of us!
 

Quality                    5    STARS
Price                       4.5  STARS
Application             5    STARS
Feel                         5    STARS
Look                       5    STARS

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q