Friday, April 24, 2015

Here it is. The moment we have been waiting for! The unboxing of my Sephora order!!  (insert woop woop noise) I've been holding on to this order for almost two days because this was the first time I could work blog. So, as I type...I am SO excited!!

First, I have to say, I have recording me opening this box of my first impressions. It is pretty hilarious my daughter says and she is pretty much spot on, on her reviews of  videos! LOL So, I will hopefully upload that as my first video up on YouTube! Also, I am not swatching in this post because I will do an individual posting on each item and it will get into much deeper details!



The above cards were cards inside an envelope. They are actually postcards I guess you could send to people, however, I'm going to keep them for my little self! LOL. The top photo is the fragrance it is spotlighting and the back has a little sample of that fragrance. It is announcing the Mother's Day Sale on fragrances!

Here are the samples that came in the box.  I have never tried these except the Pore fissional. I own that, but I'll take more...anytime! The video will have my first impressions smelling these beauties!  I can't wait to try them out.

I used to work at Lord and Taylor as a men's fragrance girl, and I have always LOVED Lacoste's fragrances. They smell so clean and not overpowering! So beautiful!


I had also ordered Mac's Paint Pot in Soft Ochre because I wanted to see how well it would work with my 40+ year old eyelids. I am hoping it just makes my eye shadow stay on longer and maybe even with a more vibrant color. We shall see....


Here are all the lovely cosmetics that I just had to get! As soon as these came out, I've been wanting them! I've researched, watched and read all I could and these were the items I just needed to purchase!


Hello Becca! I am IN LOVE with you! I almost died... lol! This Shimmering Skin Perfector in Blushed Copper looks amazing. I can't wait for you to see me swatch and then eventually apply this onto my more mature skin!


The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is one I picked up at Sephora previously and just HAD to try it once and then I put it back in the box, I promise. I have been so nervous about applying it. I've heard horror stories about it. Not that it's a bad product...but that if you aren't wonderful with eyebrows, it can be hard. I did a pretty good job but I will definitely do more specific blog/video on it. Because you know....old ladies don't need to have crazy eyebrows!  LOL


I had to get some more pads for my Shiseido Eyelash Curler. This eyelash curler it da bomb dot com...and I had been wanting to get these pads. To make sure I have those most perfect curled lashes!


Now the pretty Tarte Poppy Picnic Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette. Oh the packaging is so adorable and the colors are amazing. I chose this as a palette I must get because I felt they would look great on more mature eyes because there are no shimmer. The colors are amazing! I can NOT wait to do a review on this. I think I'm going to do this one first!



I love that the palettes I got in this shipment came with cards or a sheet with tips on how to do some looks. I usually don't use them, but I love reading and looking what the maker created and thought of. I truly think these palettes are very helpful for people who are new to makeup or may not feel too confident in applying.
 


My precious Tarte Tartelette....oh yes! What beautiful colors. I love that it has cool and warm colors. Each row is a perfect quad for your eyes. Also this is another amazing palette for more mature eyes because all colors are matte. I will say the packaging that the Tartelette is made of isn't the best. The cover of it, looks like something is spackled all over it and it also rubbed off onto my hands. The cover looks like it can peel off. So not too happy with the packaging.  I'll talk more about it in my review.



The Too Faced the secret to No Makeup Makeup palette is so pretty. The packaging the writing and of course the makeup is just....gorgeous! I especially LOVE the powder blush. It has a little bit of glitter in it. I just lost my breath when I opened it up and saw how beautiful everything looks in it. I am almost tempted to not touch it and just stare at it!

 
 Lastly, the infamous Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette. I usually just use Revlon PhotoReady concealer stick in Ivory for the areas where I want to highlight and  Bobby Brown's Skin Foundation Stick in warm almond. So they are both creamy, so I am looking forward to trying silky buildable powders.  The card that came with it is gorgeous as well. I do love the packaging as well. Very SLEEK!
 
So that concludes my Unboxing on my blog. Be sure to keep an eye out for my YouTube Video. I will post it on my blog, Twitter and Instagram. I am way beyond excited to do individual reviews! Hope you all are having a great day. See you next time!! Xo
 
 

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q