Sunday, April 19, 2015

 
Sephora...my pretend makeup room. What I wouldn't do, to wake up one day and be told that everything in the largest Sephora store....was mine!! Could you just imagine? I'm sure if you are reading this, you are similar to me...when it comes to loving makeup. So, I'm sure you'd pass out from shear delight, as would I! Then I'd probably run around the store a zillion times like a crazed makeup addict on the highest high!
 
 
First, if you ARE like me, you know what I mean when I describe the feelings, the thoughts you get when you are approaching your Sephora. That black and white striped gorgeous structure. You can hear the music, you can smell the perfume. Oh, you can't wait to get in and see all the gorgeous colors, cosmetics, perfumes and new gadgets!! Mmmm, HEAVEN!!
 
 



Then, when you walk in...and you witness all the beautiful displays of gorgeousness as a whole, it can be breathtaking, sometimes overwhelming! I know my heart races a little in anticipation to get what I want. To behold the packaging, to test the pay off, the consistence, the smell or view the colors.



Too Faced has to be one of my favorite displays to play around in. The colors and packaging are just so adorable. Not to mention cosmetics that smell like chocolate or things you want to EAT!



Sometimes there are so many displays that I start picking up items I want to purchase and never get to other displays. Most of the time, I have a budget. When I find my items that equal my budget there are always about 18 other things I want. So then I end up playing the put this back and get this. Then I go to put that back but before I make it, I walk past something else....OH LORD HELP ME! LOL... I hope there are people out there like me, and I'm not the only one who has these cosmetic/beauty craziness.  ha-ha.



Kat Von D is a brand that I didn't really like too much. Every now and then, there would be something I'd like but hardly ever. Then last year, things changed, and palettes were gorgeous, pay offs were so nice. Then there was the contour palette and recently the Eyeshadow Palettes...my favorite Monarch! My mind has been blown over her products!!


Below are 6 items I will be ordering shortly. If there are items you need or what...NOW IS THE TIME to get them because of the sale. 15% off for VIB! I have to get my things on my list because you know cosmetics hardly have a sale. So, these items will be in review in the near future. Hopefully soon I will include some youtube and instagram short videos.







Start your shopping list now. You still have a little bit of time. I can't wait to play with these gorgeous babies. I may have to do a first impressions video! My expressions...may be priceless at times. LOL
I hope the remaining part of this day is great. I'll talk with you soon! Good luck with the sale!!! I'd love to see what you'd like to get if you want to share in comment!! Xo

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q