Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Today, lets talk about Too Faced's Melted metal which is a Liquified Metallic Lipstick. When I first heard about these lipsticks, I thought this is just another gimmick. Liquified Metallic Lipstick? Seriously....


The box is adorable. I have anxiety deciding if I want my lipstick out to be displayed or if I want it in the box, its so cute. THAT...is a sign of a makeup COLLECTOR. Some days I'll put it back in the box and some days I'll just keep it out with my other Too Faced Lipstick- display on my desk, in my makeup room.


I'm sure it's some simple design, nothing crazy...but I love it. I love the applicator, I like just squeezing a tube, like a tube of toothpaste and applying. The color of the container is gorgeous. You HAVE to go to Sephora and just look at them all. It's a rainbow of gorgeousness!!



Okay, so now for some serious talk. Too Faced wants it's consumers to know the following:

Choose from eight curated shades ranging from soft gilded corals, iridescent plums and dazzling pinks that offer brilliant depth like never before.

More To Love:

  • Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino had never seen lipstick more beautiful, pigmented and rich than in its melted form in the cosmetic labs. With this inspiration, we created Melted – a lipstick liquified.
  • Melted Metal provides high-impact, super rich pigment with a vibrant, liquid metal finish offering multifaceted depth like never before.
  • Available in eight curated shades ranging from soft gilded corals, iridescent plums and dazzling pinks.
  • Precision tip applicator to allow for a clean, effortless application each time (no liner or brush needed!)
  • Vegan-Friendly
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free



I am going to be honest here....I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. It is my favorite! It has beat my YSL which has been my favorite for YEARS.  I do only have just one color....but I have been wearing it every day since I purchased it (it's been 3 weeks, I believe) I don't care what colors I wear, what look I am going for...I just wear it. I'm sure if I had more colors, I'd wear those two. However, until then...I'm okay with this! lol

The smell....AMAZING. I want to eat it! The texture...creamy...not gooey. Feels so lovely on my lips. The metallic finish....I didn't think I'd like AT ALL....I LOVE IT! The pictures do not give it justice. Please just go try this out for yourself. I promise it's lovely.

Plus, want to know what is the best part? No matter what age, you can wear it! Some textures or colors aren't that attractive on older women or younger women for that matter, in my opinion. Well, these lipsticks are the best I've come across.



You can purchase these lipsticks at Too Faced's gorgeous website or at your local Sephora or Ulta. I suggest seeing these beauties for yourself.  I nearly fainted in Ulta when I sampled it on my hand! LOL  These lipsticks are $21.00 for .40 fl. oz. However a small amount goes a long way. I'm sure you could really pack it on for a more metallic look, but the pictures above and below are pretty for me!



Too Faced is one of my top 3 brands of cosmetics. I collect makeup and for collecting and using and giving as gifts....this brand is amazing. Go and try them for yourself. I promise you wont be disappointed.  Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day. Love you guys! XO!!


Quality                    5       STARS
Price                        4.5    STARS
Application             5       STARS
Feel                         5       STARS
Look                       5       STARS

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q