Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I thought that I'd share one of my "Guilty Pleasures" for my Get To Know Me Post, today. I am going to 'expose' myself, and ADMIT to only one of these pleasures, of which maybe a hand full of people know. Most of those people, think I'm weird! lol

I know people have different guilty pleasures. Most may not admit to any, but I know most of you all do! I thought I'd challenge you in responding to this post with one of your guilty pleasures...if your brave enough. lol

I am 42 years old, for those of you who don't know. What I will share, may not be 40+ year old appropriate. I mean, not all 40+ year old women may not be interested in such things. You see, I truly feel like a young kid at heart. I think most of the time my mind pictures me as a young adult. I may dress, or style my hair or wear makeup more like a 20 year old than a 50 year old. But, come on...age is just a number, right? RIGHT!!

My first, enjoyment that literally keeps me on the edge of my seat, are shows. No one I know, except my daughter, maybe....watches these shows. She's only 20! lol. They are:












With Pretty Little Liars, I started watching because I loved what the girls were wearing, their makeup and hair. Then the story line kept getting crazier and crazier...Now I am addicted!!! March 24th was the season finale, and yes....I watched it....with my eyes wide open and hand over my mouth!!! Ugh....IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

Vampire Diaries, I stumbled on by mistake. I didn't like the Twilight Series but I would take my daughter to see the movies however and keep up to date with them, for the sake of just doing something that my daughter enjoyed. So when Vampire Diaries came out, I wasn't interested. At least, not until January of 2015. I was bored one day and started looking on Netflix for something to watch. I couldn't find anything that really looked good but I thought I'd give Vampire Diaries a chance. I was used to Twilight so it took me about 3 episodes to get into it because it wasn't ANYTHING like Twilight. Oh, it is BETTER! (In my opinion.) I watched episode after episode and saw every season in about 1 1/2 months time!!! I was addicted. And come on....look at the actors on this show. Oh Lord....wow!

The last show is The Voice. I've watched every single season. I have loved it from day one. I personally love to sing. I love music and entertaining. I used to watch American Idol but stopped after the 3rd or 4th season. I love how these popular artists get to judge people SOLELY on their voice and voice alone. Throughout the seasons, the camaraderie between the judges, especially Blake Shelton and Adam Levine is HILARIOUS! I think within the last two seasons, I enjoy them more than anything else on the show!

I suggest you all try these shows. Some may think it's silly, but they are rather very good. If you watch these shows, please help me tell these people who read this post how GREAT these shows are!
Love you guys...have a great day!!


0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q