Sunday, March 8, 2015



Well, hello there. It's me again. This weekend, for this Get To Know Me, I thought I'd share with you a little bit more about my family and my 'other' interests. You know, the interests OTHER than cosmetics, fashion...beauty all that lovely stuff.

First, I am a mother of two great kids. They are hilarious....like their mom (of course). My son is going to be 22 and my daughter is 20. I've been a single mother pretty much most of their life. Tried the best I could to bring in happiness, humor and creativity into their lives. Looking back, I believe I did that. I know I tried a lot!


This is my daughter Alyssa. She is a mini me. She is always being a clown, like me. When she was young, she pretty much always wanted to see how far she could go without getting into trouble, which always led us to bump heads A LOT. I think I just wanted to protect her too much. I think she knows that as an adult now, but growing up...I'm sure she felt targeted..lol


This is my son, Caleb. He is a laid back mellow kid....like his mom. He wouldn't agree or admit it but he does a lot of things like his mom. Talks like me, acts like me.....but that's just between you and I. ;-) He is a seriously creative young man. He inherited from his dad, and dad's side-their ability to do anything with their hands and minds. I am a bit jealous of how creative he is. I wish I had those abilities!

As far as for me, I do love girly things. Makeup, fashion, shopping, romance, collecting...makeup! lol I love it all. However, I do like a bit of the dark side. lol I like to hunt, I like guns and target practice. I love old tractors and racing. I love nature and animals. My dream is to live on a farm and have sheep, goats, chickens, pigs and a couple cows. Just so that I can enjoy them. I love camping and I LOVE fishing!




I don't mind getting dirty. I don't mind doing things women normally would rather NOT do. That's just me. Maybe its because I was a single mom and I had to do the more "manly" thing. For some reason, those things make me feel 'more' significant in this world. Not relying on someone to do it for me.

One thing above all else is I love music. I always have. I hear music and it just transcends me somewhere else. I listen to classic rock, rock, hard rock mostly. I love 70's 80's and 90's music. I love older music like the Rat Pack as well. I listen to all types but those are my fave. I love concerts and have taken my kids to see bands...such as Creed and Godsmack. I enjoy life and learning new things, and sharing things with others. I love to  try things out. That's just me.... :-)  XO


0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q