Tuesday, May 5, 2015

 
You have no idea, how badly I wanted to do a small review on this baby. I would take it out of its box and just...admire it. Never once swatching it...or violating it in any way. Not until, I captured it on camera and shared my first impressions of it.

 

 
Look at these gorgeous colors! I tried to take pictures of the names with the colors but I'm not sure if you can see them. First, lets see what Tarte has to say about this pretty little palette...f
 
A matte eye & cheek palette infused with Amazonian clay that celebrates the fun florals of summer.

Product Performance: Do the bright thing this summer with this next-generation collector’s eye & cheek palette, starring tarte’s fan favorite Amazonian clay-infused glisten blush, a golden peachy pink shade for the perfect, everyday glow. With a chic and portable, colorful poppy design, you can also discover an array of all-new, matte eyeshadows in liner, lid, crease and highlight shades, each giving you a reason to fall in love with the festivities of the season all over again. Now you can create custom, blended warm looks as exquisite as the summer sunset, while Amazonian clay works overtime to balance and nourish skin on the lids and cheeks, for a fresh and glowing appearance, from dewy summer mornings to evenings under the stars.

Limited-edition shades include:
• summer breeze (cream shadow)
• sweet tea (tan shadow)
• ice cream cone (chocolate shadow)
• barefoot in the grass (nude shadow)
• peach poppy (peach shadow)
• picnic basket (brown

Powered By:

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
• vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
• mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
 
 

 
 
 
Above is what you get inside the packaging. I love the card of looks that you can create. I did a lighter version of the upper left look. Results are below. I like that the shadows are matte. They aren't chalky, they are very pigmented. I didn't get any fall out. The shadows went on smoothly. No sticking in my creases of my eyelids.
 
The packaging is adorable. That definitely is a selling tool for sure. This palette is a limited edition so you had better hurry and get your hands on this one. I promise you will want this one!
 

 

Here I am before applying this palette. First let me say that, the foundation I have on, has been on ALL DAY. I did not apply any lipstick because I wanted you to see color on my face from the product and not my lips.

This palette Includes a mix of liner, lid, crease and highlight shadows in wearable, all-matte shades that you can play up from day time to play time. Finish your look with pop of golden peachy pink, fanning glisten over the apples of your cheeks for the perfect everyday glow.


 
I used peach poppy on my lid with sweet tea in the crease. For the liner part I used ice cream cone and applied it thinly above my eyelashes. Went on SO easy. Effortless. I am in LOVE WITH THIS PALETTE!
 
I purchased this palette on Sephora.com for 38.00 with the 20% discount they just had. Great deal. Check out Tarte's website for more information or to order!
 
Hope this short first impressions was helpful to you. Hope you are having a fabulous day. Take care and I will talk with you soon.
 
Quality                    5.0    STARS
Price                        4.5    STARS
Application             5.0    STARS
Feel                         5.0    STARS
Look                       5.0    STARS

 


0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q