Tuesday, February 24, 2015
 
"The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer...this is a whole new way to think about makeup." -BareMinerals
 
My skin is similar to that of an alligator. Ok, maybe not an alligator. Maybe like a lizard. Fine, it's just seriously dry. I have dry skin all year long BUT in the winter, it is so bad I get patches of dry skin on my face and my lids. It looks so horrible. Not to mention itches. I do get an occasional blemish but for the most part, it's just very dry.
 
I have been trying quite a bit of products since mid-October to get my skin as hydrated as possible. I have used drug store products but mostly high-end products because...well, let's face it-most people think if I'm paying this much, it MUST work. Every time I went in Sephora or Ulta or a salon, I would spend hours looking, reading, asking about each product. What I wanted was to actually CHANGE my skin. I didn't want to put something on to keep it hydrated for most of the day so at least I wouldn't scratch my face almost off! I wanted something or something(s) that would ACTUALLY change my skin from dry to normal.
 
Without going through my skin routine right now, (I will in a later blog) I found a great cocktail of products that seem to be really working. Now that I got that out of the way, I wanted a foundation that would complete my cocktail. I didn't want to look older or for the foundation to lay on my face like it was still dry!
 
I saw an ad in Allure magazine for the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue. I then went onto their website to read what they had to say. This is what they claim: "Powerful hydration meets radiant, healthy-looking coverage."  Alright, so it's powerfully hydrating huh? "They also said it's a 215% increase in skin hydration after just 1 week!" Only 1 week??!?! Oh, now you have my attention.
 
So I know a lot of foundations I've liked didn't have a great selection in shades. So I figure I better check out the shades. I decided to go into Ulta and see for myself. As I walked to the round table of all the shades on display, I see that they have 10 shades. Very pretty shades I may add. I test a few on the back of my hand. Wait! Gel??? Oh my, it felt so nice rubbing into the back of my hand. This is definitely sheer to medium coverage.
 

The picture above is a picture of my shade which is Buttercream 03. It is for Light skin with a golden tone. Which I have quite a bit. It comes out gel-ish. I really like how it looks.


This is the foundation rubbed in just a little bit. It felt so creamy and it will leave a dewy, natural-looking-radiant glow. I just love how it feels!


After I rubbed it in completely, my skin looked and felt great. It definitely looked and felt dewy. This was purchased and when I got home I had to clean my face and apply. I've been using it ever since. It has been 2 weeks now. I still love it. Has it changed my dry skin? No. However it has helped. I don't have flakes on my skin due to my skin care but now with the foundation on, my face looks radiant.

Here are some facts you may want to know about this foundation. These are taken right off the website. What is inside this foundation are mineral electrolyte complex whish is known to help replenish and energize skin. It has an effective amount of antioxidants in it. Olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals and water-loving humectants trehalose and glycerin help keep skin replenished and hydrated, while unique water-encapsulations give skin that instant burst of hydration. Also there is SPF 30 in it! Yay!!

Now, it DOESN'T have the following in it. (Which is just as important as what IS in it.) No silicone, no oil, no parabens, and no fragrance. It is clinically tested. Dermatologist tested. Non-Comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.

The cost is $29.00 for 1.18 fl. oz. I use it with a beauty blender, not the smooth face brush they want you to use with it, that they sell. I love the beauty blender with it. My face looks like its glowing from within!! Thank YOU, BareMinerals!!!


Quality                    5    STARS
Price                        3.5 STARS
Application             5    STARS
Feel                         5    STARS
Look                       5    STARS

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh it's really good. Thanks for sharing Bare minerals foundation Cream. You can use Beauty Blender Dubai to spread foundation on face and required places. use this Real Techniques Brushes In Dubai For Makeup you will get very good glow.

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q