Sunday, February 22, 2015

My first review is on the Admiration Lashes, by Oh My, Lash! They are my favorite of the set I recently got. I believe it's because they are dramatically natural. Does that make sense? LOL.  They are super long (only women DREAM of having lashes this long) but yet they aren't "way too much".

I first sized them to my eyes and I needed to cut just a very tiny edge off. Perfect! I used DUO eyelash adhesive in the color Dark-Tone and applied it to the lash. I allowed it to bet a little tacky. I also used a tweezer to grab the lash and apply it to the center of my lash line. Perfect! On, on the first try!!! Then, the outer corner, I pressed close as I could to my lash line and then I pressed to the inner corner. WHAT?!?!? All this, in one try?!?!? Yesssss! Oh My, Lash!, you are so close to making my entire WEEK!



So then, I did my other eye the same exact way...except...I'm thinking there is NO WAY I can do THAT again! To my surprise, it happened...AGAIN! I literally sat there staring at myself in my mirror, waiting for....something to happen...and nothing did! Yes!! Oh My, Lash!, you have seriously make my week.

Now, normally lashes aren't shaped very well to bend to MY eye shape, I find. I hate most lashes and end up giving them away because they wont conform to my shape. Even bending it and trying to re-mold it, it just looks horrible! I don't understand it. I don't know why. It is just a problem I seem to find time and time again. But not with Oh My, Lash's! Admiration lashes.



The price for all their lashes are amazing and the Admiration lashes are no exception. The website is hassle-free. I had no trouble trying to navigate or find products. The shipping was fast and shipped well. I was very pleased with how they arrived to my home.

I've never had to call their customer service department, but I've emailed them a few times with questions and they responded in the same day! Always helpful and polite. That alone, will keep me coming back for more. Great Service!



So the lashes themselves are made 100% Hand Crafted. The Admiration lashes are 100% Synthetic, yet they looked and felt real. They felt great on my eyes. They didn't irritate them or make my eyes feel "weird". Neither of them broke, unraveled, or tore when I took them on their tray or off my eyes at the end of the day. These lashes are made wonderfully. I love them!!

To wrap up my review, check out my pics. I tried to look relaxed but I was too excited! Couldn't believe they went on my eyes perfectly and so easily!! I wanted to scream for joy.



Well done Oh My, Lash!


Quality                    5    STARS
Price                        5    STARS
Application             5    STARS
Feel                         4.5 STARS
Look                       5    STARS

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q