Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This my dear, is a product that I have included in my go to assortment. This is a must have no matter what! Even if it's a lazy day, and I have to run out to the post office....I will do these brows of mine! (Yes, you can thank me now) I have tried pretty much every brow product on the market and NOTHING compares to this beautiful pencil.

First, let me describe my brows. Before I turned the ripe old age of 12, I used to have Groucho Marx eyebrows. This is him below-
-and those eyebrows were birthed onto my face! Thankfully at the age of 12 my sister, tweezed my eyebrows. She tweezed them in to two thin straight lines. Something like this-
Granted, Loretta is BEAUTIFUL. I can honestly say I couldn't even COMPARE, but on a 12 year old girl, in the 1980's.....it was cray!

So, since I was so young, I didn't know how to properly apply makeup or do my naturally curly hair. Plus, we are talking the 80's here! Makeup was a little....off. lol So throughout the years, I kept up my small thin eyebrows. Until about the age 26. I slowly started to make them fuller. Unfortunately all the years of tweezing, left my eyebrows pretty sparse.

From all the years of removing hair, I usually have to fill them in a little bit but past my arches....I hardly have any hair. They are still relatively thin but thanks to the brow pencil, I have fixed that.

Before the Brow Wiz came into existence, I would use brown powder to fill in my brows. However, I never could achieve the crisp straight lines, I wanted. I just looked like a powered mess!!



When I first started using the Brow Wiz, I would still fill in my eyebrows with powder and outline my eyebrows with the pencil. It was great. Now, I don't have time to switch between the two and use ONLY the Brow Wiz. Especially with the spooley on one end, everything just blends in from the grooming!



The Brow wiz is an ultra slim mechanical pencil that is used to define, outline and fill in your brows. The tip somehow applies as the appearance of tiny hairs naturally....which make it super easy to fill in those sparse areas.

There are I believe 9 different colors. I use the dark brown and it is an exact match. The cost of a pencil is $21.00. The size is 0.003 oz. It usually lasts me about a month. It is not made with parabens, sulfates and phthalates. I wish it weren't so expensive however I can't stop buying it because it works SO WELL!!! Hoping to find a cheaper dupe for it! Crossing my fingers!!

This is me with my eyebrows filled in. This is how I do my eyebrows on a normal basis. I get compliments on them all the time and people ask me how I do them so nicely. It definitely is easier using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz!

Quality                    5    STARS
Price                        4    STARS
Application             5    STARS
Feel                         5    STARS
Look                       5    STARS



0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q