Tuesday, June 2, 2015

These four brushes are my most favorite eye brushes that I own. I usually use these four brushes every time I apply eye shadows.  Something about the four together....help my shadows look fabulous.

First, I have mature skin. I am 42 years old and my skin isn't what it used to be when I was 24. I also have deep set/hooded eyes as well.  So, it can be challenging to put on makeup just as almost everyone else does.

I have always had a hard time finding the "right" brushes for my eye shape. After 20 years, I think I've finally found the perfect brushes.


All four brushes are from Sigma. I've tried numerous high end and low end brushes and these were the only ones that work on a consistent basis. So most of my every day brushes, for every use, is by Sigma.

The E37 is an All Over Blend. The E37 All Over Blend™ features a firm rounded brush head great for softening harsh lines and buffing out dark colors for a well-blended effect.​ Best for going over your entire lid to blend any harsh lines when mixing more than one shade. I purchased this on Sigma's Website for $16.00. Not to bad to have my shadows all nicely blended!!

The F63 is an Airbrush Blender. The F63 Airbrush Blender™ features a firm, yet soft brush head with a slightly rounded tip. Use this brush with cream or liquid products anywhere on the face for an airbrushed effect. Delivers an airbrushed application of concealer for a diffused, well-blended finish. I purchased this on Sigma's Website for $16.00. Great price to help blend my concealer &/or cream shadows with an airbrushed effect!!!


The E59 is the Wide Shader. I use this to pack on the eye shadow colors I'm going to be using most of...on my whole entire lid. The E59 Wide Shader features a wide, flat and slightly rounded synthetic brush head to easily cover the whole lid with a single color for a quick natural look. I purchased this brush on Sigma's Website for $16.00 as well.

Lastly, but certainly not least, the E20 which is the Short Shader brush. The E20 Short Shader features a small, soft brush head great for smudging out color along the lash line. Offers superb control when applying color to very small areas of the eye. I personally use this brush to go in and make a distinct line to make it look like my mobile lid is a little bit wider what I have. Hence, it helps with my deep set eyes, to bring them out! I purchased this brush on Sigma's Website for $14.00.

I purchased all my sigma brushes in Chrome. Sigma also puts brushes in groups and sells them at a cheaper price. Please make sure you check all the packages they offer to see if you can find a better deal.

Hope this post helps those of you who may have issues with finding the perfect brushes. They are definitely worth the money! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and talk with you soon! Xo!

Quality                    5.0    STARS
Price                        4.5    STARS
Application             5.0    STARS
Feel                         5.0    STARS
Look                       5.0    STARS

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q