Friday, June 5, 2015

This is seriously a product that I know I'd get the most use of because I usually wear minimal makeup. And if this makeup helps me look a little bit put together without feeling or looking like I put on a lot of makeup or spent a long time putting makeup on, then I am SOLD!


Let's just look up at this pretty little ensemble above.  When I first opened it, I was so excited of this palette, especially the (brighten) blush because it has such pretty glitter in it. Not a lot....and not big flecks. Small fine glitter. Oh so pretty.

Now, I purchased this on Sephora.com for $39.00.  
What it is:
A complete kit to keep you looking naturally flawless on the go with concealer, luminizer, brightener, powder blush, crème blush, and bronzer.

What it does:
This multitasking face palette is your answer to creating the illusion of flawlessness. The collection is dedicated to complexion perfection—for a flawless “I was born perfect” look—any time of the day. With Too Faced’s signature how-to Glamour Guide included with three looks to get you started, the kit has everything you need to create a complete makeover, so it’s great for traveling or overnight stays.

This set contains:
- 0.28 oz Bronzing Veil
- 0.1 oz Crème Blush
- 0.11 oz Powder Blush
- 0.05 oz Concealer
- 0.06 oz Luminizer
- 0.05 oz Brightener

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This is a 100% cruelty-free product.


I think it's worth it if you need a little bit of all of these products. The colors in the pallet are very lovely but I do think they work best on people with pink under tones. I have yellow undertones, so it wasn't a PERFECT look, but nonetheless....I liked it.

This palette is a natural looking, semi-good value, great for luminous sheen, very creamy, great size-travel size, easy to use (comes with a little booklet of looks), long lasting...It's still on and I can even see the blush!! Most palette's the blush lacks in lasting long.


On my model above, this is her with only foundation on. Nothing else on. I started with the concealer, covering any blemishes or marks. Then I applied the luminous concealer under her eyes, bridge of nose and above her cupid's bow. I then applied the bronzing veil, which in my opinion, is for very light colored skin. I have to use quite a bit of it on my model and on myself. Last I applied the Brighten Blush.


I added a little bit of eyeshadow and lined lightly her eyes with brown eyeshadow for a completed look.



The 3 pictures above are the final look. She loved it because she usually doesn't wear any makeup. I definitely have to say this gives a polished no makeup look....100%. This palette is for the person that doesn't wear much makeup, is unsure how to wear makeup, or just wants to look put together without spending too much time on getting ready.


For the more mature skin, this is me. Above I have no make up on other than my eyebrows are filled in.



Above in the two pictures, you can see a big difference, yet, I still look like I hardly have much makeup on. I did add a little pit of silver eyeshadow to go along with my dress. However, everything else is from this great palette.

Now, I will mention one negative and that is the amount of the Bronzing Veil. Because it is so light, I feel like I used a ton of it just to give my skin some color. So either if there were a range of colors OR more product...I would be fine with.

Hope this posting helps. Hope you all are having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!! Talk to ya soon! Xo!!

Quality                    4.5    STARS
Price                        4.0    STARS
Application             4.5    STARS
Feel                         5.0    STARS
Look                       5.0    STARS

0 comments :

Social Media

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mscurlygirlbeauty-334282 www.facebook.com/906838172671150 https://instagram.com/ms.curlygirlbeauty/ mscurlygirlbeauty@gmail.com https://www.pinterest.com/CurlyGrlBeauty/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mscurlygirlbeauty https://twitter.com/CurlyGrlBeauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC53yNtUtXlJw8k_fY2Ok5Q